Save thousands on designer furniture and custom cabinetry by transforming flat-pack furniture into hero pieces
3-drawer: Three (3) panels each H180 mm x W770 mm suitable for IKEA™ Malm 3-drawer chest
4-drawer: Four (4) panels each H180 mm x W770 mm suitable for IKEA™ Malm 4-drawer chest
6-drawer WIDE: Six (6) panels each H180 mm x W770 mm suitable for IKEA™ Malm 6-drawer wide chest
6-drawer TALL: Four (4) panels each H180 mm x W770 mm + two (2) panels each H180 mm x W375 mm suitable for IKEA™ Malm 6-drawer tall chest
Don’t pay thousands for custom cabinetry or designer furniture. Our aftermarket Styl-Panels pair with top-selling flat-pack furniture to achieve the same luxury looks for a fraction of the price.
What you get:
- 5-star average customer review ratings
- Save thousands compared to designer furniture and custom cabinetry
- Pair our Styl-Panels with popular, affordable flat-pack furniture ranges
- Double-sided, peel-and-stick adhesive tape supplied
- Easy installation—no tools, no measuring, no mess
- Choose from three luxe finishes
- Choose your style—inspired by Hamptons, Hollywood, Boho Chic, Classic, Modern styles and more
- Paint our FPVC Styl-Panels any colour you like
- Easy returns should you change your mind
- Door-to-door courier and shipment tracking
- Carbon-neutral domestic shipping
- Buy now, pay later with Afterpay
- Designed and made in Australia
When you buy from STYLKEA, you're supporting a local business where each customer and order is handled with personalised care and attention.
Available in the following finishes and materials:
- Foamed PVC - Leave your Styl-Panels pure white or paint them any colour you like. Our 3mm foamed PVC panels are lightweight yet rigid, dent resistant and easy to clean.
- Mirrored Gold or Silver Metal Composite – Our 3mm aluminium panels consist of a polished mirrored top surface bonded to a lightweight core. Evoke the luxury of gold, chrome or mirror for a fraction of the price.
We manufacture to order
To offer our customers a wide range of designs and sizes, we manufacture to order. Your order will join our production queue as soon as we receive it. We have a 'making day' once a week, which means that you order will be manufactured between one to seven days from your date of order. It then takes another one to two days for wrapping, packing and dispatch. Shipping times are indicated below.
- Australia-wide carbon-neutral door-to-door shipping just $13.95 for up to 5 kg or $19.95 for heavier orders (99% of orders are under 5 kg). We suggest allowing one to seven days from dispatch for capital city deliveries and up to 10 days for rural areas.
- International shipping is based on your order, country and postcode. Put your items in the cart to get a calculated shipping quote before checking out. Please allow around 14 days from dispatch for delivery to metropolitan areas and longer for regional centres. This excludes time in customs, if applicable. International customers are responsible for any import duties/taxes.
As seen on Better Homes & Gardens, The Block Shop, Home Beautiful, The Morning Show, Interiors Addict and more…!
IKEA is a registered trade mark of Inter IKEA Systems B.V.. Lux Hax is an independent Australian business and in no way associated with the Inter IKEA or IKEA group of companies.